The term Pagero’, ‘Pay2n´ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Pagero Nordic AB, reg no 556752-2981, a company duly registered and organized under the laws of Sweden, having its principal place of business in Gothenburg, Sweden,
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally indentifiable information. This does not include trusted parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. However, non-personally indentifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other issues.
- All personal information collected or otherwise submitted will be treated according to the EU privacy directive, DIRECTIVE 2009/136/EC.